Our museum shop retails a large number of traditional craft pieces from Kyoto, city of the seasons.
The perfect place to find a souvenir or gifts from your visit to Kyoto.
|Opening Hours||9:00 - 17:00|
|Floor||Northeast corner of B1|
Customers who spend 5,000 Yen or more (not including tax) during a single day at the Museum Shop Kyoshion, will receive a coupon for 1 hour of free parking in the underground parking lot.
Please have your parking ticket with you and inquire at the sales counter. (Until March 31, 2019)
Example of goods
- Nishijin-ori (Woven texiles)
- Kyo-yaki and Kiyomizu-yaki (Ceramics)
- Kyo-sensu (Folding fans)
- Kyo-ningyo (Ceramic dolls)
- Kyo-zogan (Inlays)
- Take-seihin (Bamboo crafts)
- Wa-rousoku (Japanese-candle)
- Kyo-shippo (Cloisonne)
- Misuya-bari (Needle)
- Kyo-hamono (Cutting tools)
- Kami-seihin (Paper crafts)